Being stuck in the hospital following a medical procedure or extended recovery can be very difficult, especially when your existing family members and close friends are unable to spend time with you the way you’re used to.
At A-1 Home Care in Altadena, our friendly caregivers provide leading after surgery care options that keep seniors upbeat and well-mannered during their hospital stay. Each caregiver service is always affordable and equally exceptional, as each caregiving expert realizes the importance of providing top-quality care at lower-than-the-rest prices.
A-1 Home Care’s enjoyable hospital sitters extend care to elders in need of companionship with services that include:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care provides care to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, and European, with the most affordable caregiving options offered anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County. Each caregiver offers numerous senior care solutions that even include Alzheimer’s and dementia care for people with increasing cognitive decline. After all, A-1 Home Care is dedicated to always and only bringing the best– while leaving behind all the rest!
To learn more about the exceptional after surgery care options available across Southern California, contact a helpful caregiver today at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is happy to care for people in nearby elder communities like Pasadena, La Canada, San Marino, Sierra Madre, and Monrovia.