Many people in Alta Dena have arthritis, which is the inflammation of the joints between bones. Unfortunately, the majority of these arthritis patients are also seniors, largely because seniors have had more time to accumulate the natural wear-and-tear on their joints that is typically responsible for inducing arthritis.
At A-1 Home Care, our specialized arthritis care experts will stop at nothing to provide you with as much help as you need in your home. That means you won’t have to feel increasing pain in your joints from doing things like bending forward, grasping tools, turning knobs, or any other day-to-day activities that create greater pressure on the joints.
The friendly care givers at A-1 Home Care can provide elder care services around your home that include:
- assistance with daily housekeeping duties like laundry, dish washing, bed-making, dusting, and vacuuming
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- assistance with personal care services such as grooming, general hygiene, bathing, and dressing
- medication reminders
- healthy meal preparation
- fun activities that aren’t too strenuous on your joints
- light exercises that will improve joint flexibility and joint function going forward
- child care (including special needs care)
- pet care
- and much more
If you’re a senior in Southern California who could use an expert care giver with you in your home, then it’s time you trusted A-1 Home Care, as we’ve proudly been serving hundreds of elders since we first hit the scene more than 20 years ago.
For more information about the leading home care options at your disposal when you invest in A-1 Home Care, call one of our friendly care givers today at (626) 287-0250. Our affordable services extend to cities throughout Orange County and Los Angeles, including Calabasas, Costa Mesa, Anaheim Hills, Malibu, and Beverly Hills.