Perhaps a beloved elder in the home has just had a knee replacement, and looks to be off their feet while they rehab in the home– if that’s you or your loved one, then it’s time you turned your gaze to the caregiving agency trusted most in all of Orange County and Los Angeles!
At A-1 Home Care in Altadena, we provide leading caregiver services that include hip replacement therapy and in-home assistance with daily tasks and other menial duties so that the senior in need can spend all his/her time recuperating and getting back on their feet as quickly as possible.
A-1 Home Care provides specific in-home caregiving services that include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with mobility and gentle hip care in the home
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care offers both short-term care options and 24 hour care options so that elders with different hip replacement needs can all feel well-taken care of until they have fully recovered. It’s this dedication to never settling for less than the best that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of in-home care provision for the past quarter century and counting– with many more years to come still on the horizon!
Learn more about the long-lasting elder care solutions available at A-1 Home Care by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also serves surrounding communities in Pasadena, La Canada, San Marino, Sierra Madre, and Burbank.