Are you an elder who has sore joints, stiff bones, and a frustrating time taking care of things in the home? Arthritis is a joint disorder that affects many elders today, but that doesn’t mean it has to keep you down!
At A-1 Home Care in Alta Dena, seniors who could use some extra assistance around the house get that and more with the affordable arthritis care solutions that are provided for by our affectionate caregivers. Our diverse senior care specialists will come out to the comfort of the home and provide experienced care that meets the needs of elders from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European.
The caregiving options that A-1 Home Care provides to seniors across Southern California include:
- assistance with household responsibilities including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- assistance with mobility
- transportation to and from medical appointments as well as other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation, activities, and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers caregiving services that include hospice care for the terminally-ill, after surgery care, and live-in care. It’s this dedication to versatility and exceptionalism that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain the caregiver agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County since its inception more than 20 years ago.
To find out more about the effective arthritis elder care services available at A-1 Home Care, call a friendly caregiver today by dialing (626) 287-0250. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve nearby communities that include Pasadena, Monrovia, Sierra Madre, Arcadia, and San Marino.