If your loved one will be spending a significant amount of time in a hospital following surgery, then it’s easy to understand why he/she would benefit from continual companionship during this time.
At A-1 Home Care in Alta Dena, we have caregivers who offer companionship services for all elders who need them—no matter the duration of their stay in the hospital. That means elders of every economic influence who are stuck in the hospital don’t need to feel alone each day, because A-1 Home Care’s affordable after surgery care solutions are there to stay!
A-1 Home Care offers different hospital sitter care services, including:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
The caregivers at A-1 Home Care serve as a continual testament to why the non-medical home care agency is the one trusted most in Southern California, and why it has retained that honor since its inception in 1990. Each caregiver on staff provides the best caregiver services for seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
We also provide senior care services such as cancer care, postpartum care, respite care for burnt-out family caregivers, and many others so that seniors from every culture are fully cared for, no matter where they happen to be.
If you’d like to find out more about the leading after surgery care options available in Alta Dena and surrounding communities, then call a helpful caregiver by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve in neighboring cities like Pasadena, Monrovia, Arcadia, Burbank, and Glendale.