Let’s face it: bipolar disorder and seasonal depression can alienate patients from their loved ones in the home, especially if the proper care is not used.
At A-1 Home Care in Altadena, we bring the leading caregiver services in all of Los Angeles and Orange County right to the front door– and beyond. Our diverse caregivers are exceptional in providing in-home assistance to people from all cultures, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, making sure that every elder who calls on the name of A-1 gets the lasting chance for a continued smile.
Take a look below at some of the exceptional caregiving services that A-1 Home Care provides elders in the home:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides home care options that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care for cognitively declining patients, kidney disease care for those with renal dialysis, and autism care for patients with severe social disorders in the home. It’s this dedication to providing only and always the best– and leaving behind the rest!– senior caregiver services in Southern California that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of in-home care provision since its 1991 inception.
For more information on A-1 Home Care, call a gentle caregiver today at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve adjacent communities in Pasadena, San Marino, Sierra Madre, La Canada, and Burbank.