Your beloved senior in the home has just had a knee replacement, and looks to be off their feet for a little while– shouldn’t you inquire of the best in-home caregiving services in all of Southern California next?
At A-1 Home Care in Altadena, we provide always affordable and equally exceptional caregiver services that reach out to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. Each caregiver on staff comes certified and equipped with a golden heart and helping hands to serve others right where they need it.
A-1 Home Care provides caregiving assistance to elders with recent hip replacements that include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with mobility and gentle hip care in the home
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also brings care services to the home such as respite care for tired or overworked family caregivers, diabetes care for people with high blood sugar, postpartum care for recent mothers needing a break, and much more so that no senior gets left behind on the journey to better home health.
You can discover more about the leading 24 hour care solutions at A-1 Home Care when you call a friendly caregiver at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also serves adjacent senior communities in Pasadena, San Marino, Sierra Madre, La Canada, and Burbank.