With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, perhaps it’s time you took some time away to love on yourself as a family caregiver.
At A-1 Home Care in Altadena, you can enjoy yourself away from the home while feeling confident about your beloved elder’s home health until you’re ready to return for care. A-1 Home Care offers affordable respite care services that are extremely safe and never overstep boundaries in the home, pairing a professional understanding of in-home caregiving with the helpful hands and warm hearts of diverse caregivers who assist elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Take a peek below at just a few of A-1 Home Care’s affordable caregiver solutions provided throughout communities in the LA and OC areas:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- assistance with mobility
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Case also provides caregiving services that involve round-the-clock 24 hour care, after surgery care for elders who have been temporarily displaced in a medical setting and could use some extra love while they’re away, and even postpartum care for recent mothers needing help with their newborn. A-1 Home Care has long stood as the non-medical caregiver agency of choice in all of Southern California, dedicated to providing the best– and leaving behind the rest!– for a quarter century and counting already.
To find out more about A-1 Home Care and its exceptional home caregiving options, call (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring communities in San Marino, Sierra Madre, La Canada, Pasadena, and Burbank.