Does you or your loved one suffer from diabetes, and could use some dietary or insulin assistance in the home?
At A-1 Home Care in Altadena, diabetic seniors don’t have to lose hope—because our compassionate live-in care experts provide exceptional diabetic care options that are always affordable, definitely diverse, and equally exceptional.
A-1 Home Care provides in-home care solutions that soothe diabetic seniors which include:
- assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
The elder care experts at A-1 Home Care additionally provide caregiving options that include companion services, after surgery care for recently removed seniors from the home currently residing in a medical setting, and even postpartum care for recent mothers. It’s this continued dedication to providing only the best– while leaving behind the rest– that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision in Los Angeles and Orange County for the past quarter century and counting already.
You can discover more about the caregiver solutions at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care by contacting a friendly caregiver today at (626) 287-0250. A-1 Home Care reaches out to neighboring communities in Pasadena, La Canada, San Marino, Sierra Madre, and Glendale.