Are you an elderly caregiver who would benefit from respite care services due to the accumulating stress of taking care of a loved one?
At A-1 Home Care in Altadena, we have specialized caregivers who provide round-the-clock in-home care services to elders who need continual companionship in the home. The diverse elder care experts on staff have years of experience in home care provision and reach out to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, extending 24 hour home care options to all who call on our name.
A-1 Home Care provides a variety of home caregiver solutions that include:
- assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers care at home for the sick and terminally ill to include hospice care and after surgery care. It’s this dedication to providing the very best—while leaving behind the rest!—caregiving services throughout Los Angeles and Orange County that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision for more than 20 years and counting already.
You can find out more about the leading caregiver services available at A-1 Home Care when you contact a helpful caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care serves adjacent communities throughout nearby communities like Pasadena, La Canada, Monrovia, San Marino, and Sierra Madre.