Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, it’s interesting to note just how easy it is to forget the needs of our loved ones when you are frantically dashing around in the hectic holiday bustle.
At A-1 Home Care in Altadena, we provide 24 hour care services that are just what the doctor ordered for your loved one(s)’ future home health. That’s because our diverse caregivers extend helping hands and a golden heart to elders from all different ethnic identities and economic backgrounds, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, so that you can avoid unknowingly forgetting about your loved one during the busy holiday season.
A-1 Home Care provides a variety of in-home caregiving solutions that include:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides senior services like hourly in-home care, respite care for burnt out family caregivers, hospital sitters for seniors spending the holidays in the hospital, and many others.
To discover more about the affordable caregiver solutions available at A-1 Home Care near you, contact a friendly caregiver at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Pasadena, Monrovia, Arcadia, San Marino, and La Canada.