Diabetes is a blood disorder that affects many people today, approximately 16 million people in the U.S. alone– with many of them being seniors.
At A-1 Home Care in Alta Dena, elders who suffer from diabetes can experience comfort with our caregiving professionals, who will come out to the comfort of the home with a pair of helping hands and a golden heart that’s always ready to serve others.
Each caregiver at A-1 Home Care provides many in-home diabetic care services for elders needing assistance. Some of these include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides home care solutions like Alzheimer’s and dementia care, Parkinson’s care, arthritis care, and much more, allowing elders in need of a multitude of different care services to feel good about their prospective home health.
Our caregivers are extremely affordable and equally diverse, providing diabetic care services to elders from all walks of life since the caregiver agency’s inception back in 1991. This versatility of care options and adherence to excellence continues to help seniors from every ethnic background and economic influence experience lasting relief from the comfort of the home.
Learn more about the exceptional caregiver solutions available at A-1 Home Care by calling a compassionate caregiver at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in cities like Pasadena, Altadena, San Marino, Glendale, and Burbank.