Diabetes affects elders throughout the U.S. today, causing many of them to live a life that’s more difficult and involves more time spent with painful insulin injections and other forms of treatment.
At A-1 Home Care in Anaheim Hills, elders who suffer from diabetes can experience lasting diabetic care with a compassionate caregiver who will come out to the comfort of the home with a pair of helping hands and a golden heart that’s ready and waiting to serve others.
Each elder care expert at A-1 Home Care provides caregiver services in the home that include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving options such as cancer care, brain injury care, heart attack care, and much more, allowing elders from all walks of life to feel good about their prospective home health.
Our caregiver services are extremely affordable and equally diverse, providing diabetic care services to elders from different ethnic background and economic influences, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, since the caregiver agency’s inception more than 20 years ago. This versatility of care options and adherence to excellence helps seniors to enjoy continual relief from the comfort of the home.
You can discover more about the diverse caregiver solutions available at A-1 Home Care when you contact a compassionate caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring Los Angeles and Orange County communities in cities like Fullerton, Tustin, Diamond Bar, Covina, and Villa Park.