Part of getting older is accepting the things you cannot change, and adapting to physical needs that sometimes require outside assistance.
If you or your loved one is approaching a time of life where assistance in the home is warranted, then allow A-1 Home Care in Alta Dena to quell any pre-existing fears you might have about home care. Considered the leading non-medical home care agency in Southern California, A-1 Home Care offers affordable hourly in-home care options to seniors with a variety of different care needs, including short-term and live-in.
Some of the specific home care services offered at A-1 Home Care include:
- assistance with household duties such as vacuuming, dish-washing, bed-making, and laundry
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks such as raking leaves and watering plants
- assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting, and other personal services
- preparation and serving of healthy meals
- medication reminders and administration
- good conversation and genuine companionship
- enjoyable activities that fit the physical capabilities of each senior
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
Each affordable caregiving option available at A-1 Home Care is provided by the hands of a compassionate caregiver who is dedicated to bringing the most lasting and exceptional care that you’ll find anywhere right to the comfort of your home. With diverse services that reach out across communities of all ethnicities, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, A-1 Home Care has provided elder care solutions across Los Angeles and Orange County for more than 20 years and counting already.
If you’d like to find out more about the leading hourly home care options available in Alta Dena and surrounding areas, contact a compassionate caregiver at A-1 Home Care today by dialing (626) 287-0250. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve nearby cities that include Sierra Madre, San Marino, San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles, and Pasadena.