Being a senior is something that most all of us will experience, and preparing for it in advance is critical to having a solid living plan when that time comes.
At A-1 Home Care in Alta Dena, seniors discover that having some extra help around the home can drastically improve life going forward, and the compassionate care givers on staff know precisely how to help when they’re needed– without interfering with a senior’s independence.
A-1 Home Care has a host of different senior care services that reach out across Southern California, including live-in care solutions for elders who could use a little extra care in the form of consistent supervision. A-1 Home Care’s expert home helpers are also dedicated to assisting elders with specific mental health conditions, including Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Some of the specific home care services provided for by A-1 Home Care include:
- help with housecleaning duties like dusting, laundry, dish washing, bed-making, and vacuuming
- help with yard work and gardening tasks like mowing the lawn, raking leaves, and watering plants
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- healthy meal preparation with wholesome ingredients
- good companionship and conversation
- medication reminders
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- personal care like bathing and dressing
A-1 Home Care’s diverse care givers even provide in-home care options for children (including those with special needs) and seniors in need of respite care.
If you’d like to find out more about the lasting home care solutions in Los Angeles and Orange County, then call one of the senior service specialists at A-1 Home Care today by dialing (626) 287-0250. A-1 Home Care has been serving Alta Dena and surrounding areas for more than 20 years, including in cities like Calabasas, Pasadena, Newport Beach, Marina Del Rey, and Encino.