Treating each other equally is important for the betterment of our society, but we also need to embrace the difference that we all have as individuals. In terms of health, there are big differences biologically between men and women, and since we are in the middle of National Women’s Health Week, we want to highlight some of the key points from Office of Women’s Health to help women focus on their health as priority.
- Get regular check ups and preventive screenings from your health care professional
- Be active and exercise regularly
- Beware of what you eat. Eating healthy should be a lifestyle and not a diet.
- In addition to physical health, don’t ignore your mental health needs by getting enough sleep and managing your stress.
- Avoid unhealthy habits such as smoking or drinking excessively
Helping seniors improve their quality of life is our main goal here at A-1 Home Care in Altadena. We understand that it is a stressful circumstances when your elderly loved one needs help, and we are prepared to provide with professional and skilled caregivers for their assistance. We specialize in different services such as Arthritis Care, Post Surgical Care, Brain Injury Care, Diabetic Care, Kidney Disease Care, Multiple Sclerosis Care, and other in home care needs. Best of all, we have a wide service coverage in Southern California, including the cities of Sierra Madre, Temple City, San Marino, Pasadena, Arcadia, La Canada, Burbank, Glendale, Studio City, and other surrounding communities in Los Angeles and Orange County.